A few statistics from Petras time as wedding planner.
– How many people you have married so far, 39 couples
– What countries have they been from, England, Scotland, Spain, Ireland, US, Canada, Wales, Norway, Sweden, Guyana, Australia, Germany, Austria, Guadalupe, Honduras, Argentina, Iran, Bulgaria, France, India, Dominican Republic, Switzerland
– Wedding types – beach 5, Masia 10, Villa where guests were staying 9, Hotel 7, Stately Home/Castle 5, Parc Guell 1, Vineyard 1, Poble Espanyol 1. Great mix:-)
– Languages spoken Petra: Swedish, Danish, German, Italian, English, Spanish, Catalan. In our team we can add Dutch, Russian French.
– Babies born since you organised their wedding: 8 babies in Catalonia, Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Canada and Germany.
Funniest guest: Penguin’s appearance at Clemmie & Dale’s wedding
Longest wedding convoy: At Sanja and Robins wedding: 14 Motorbikes, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, 2 limos, 3 buses.
Funniest guest moment: When Niamh’s dad Gary set off the fire alarm at Sauleda catering during our tasting and the Police turned up!
Biggest Surprise: Hip Hop Band Medina crept around back corridors at Hotel W for days so as to not ruin the surprise for Sanja that her favourite Swedish band was flown in as a lovely present from her Robin.
Longest Love Story: John surprised his Elaine by asking her to renew their vows after 30 years of happy marriage.
Love is great!
Pearlsandals is a Barcelona wedding and events planning company dedicated to creating special moments in Catalonia and Mallorca for Scandinavian, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Catalan and English speaking couples.